Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just a simple post =D

LOL well today I'm just going to post a single picture that I tried taking. It's a picture of a Mini Figure of Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy 8, my favourite video game of all time XD.

Without further ado...

























I'm still a beginner at taking pictures so bear with me XD

I don't know if it'll show up nice or not cause blogger tends to change the resolution of the pictures automatically? I think I dunno ahahahahah 

Figure used: Squall Leonhart from the Final Fantasy Miniature Trading Figures Vol.2
Camera used: Canon EOS 450D
Megapixels: 12.2mp
Flash: Yes
Distance taken: Approximately between 1~2 metres?
Editing Software: PhotoScape. Did not edit the image except for adding the text =) 
*sadly my laptop does not have photoshop =(


It's just a normal picture. I posted this cause I'm really bored right now LOL XD So yeah..

No comments: