Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Phantom Guardians|Episode 10|

"This..blade. This black short sword. It looks as if it fell from the sky.:

"Maybe its a gift from the heavens?"

"Can't be. Why would it be black? Heavenly items are always white."

"But look at where it's placed. Directly in the middle of this room. It's as if this position was where it was supposed to land."

"I guess we'll have to make this the relic room then."

"Agreed.."







.:Black Wakizashi:.



"Wh...what do you mean little brother!?"



"It's exactly as what it sounds like Violet, this little kid..is my lil bro"



"Phantom Guardians have siblings?!?!"



"Well, I dunno bout other PG's but its a fact that I have one, And I know it." Tsuki said.





"Cut the chitchat! Who's this adolescent looking girl?!" Black Wakizashi asked.



"ADOLESCENT?!"



"Calm down Violet. This, lil brother, is the person who just accidentally summoned you." Tsuki replied.



"The heck!? This...this weakling summoned me?! ME?! The great Black Wakizashi?!?!"



"WEAKLING!?!??!" Violet yelled



"Both of you! Please, make peace -_-" Tsuki sighed




"The girl won't accept that she looks like a weakling! How the hell am I gonna make peace with her?!"





"This little brat keeps calling me names! You think I'm gonna make peace with him!?!?"





"Oh.My.God. You both are acting like little kids!" Tsuki yelled



"Technically, I AM a kid!" Wakizashi said



"Shut up little brother! Don't make matters worse for yourself!"



"Hmph, Fine! Just cause your older than me doesn't mean you can boss me around everytime ok!"







The loud conversation between the three of them woke up the professors and Princess Naomi. They all rushed to the relic room to find that the short black sword has been touched and summoned.



"Holy crap! Someone was actually able to go near the sword and grab it!!" one of the professor said.



"Your theory was right Professor Friedrich." Princess Naomi said.



"Indeed..Violet was the chosen wielder for both White Katana and Black Wakizashi. Just as the elders had prophesized." Friedrich replied.





"Uhh..hi" Violet waved and forcefully smiled





"she summoned the short black sword!"

"she got near it and activated the guardian!"

"looks like she was the other twin afterall!"





Many whispers were heard among the crowd of people that gathered outside the relic room.



"Erm..Princess Naomi...wh...what's going on?" Violet asked



"Its been so long but you finally came. You have finally activated and wielded the Black Wakizashi successfully."



"So...what does that mean?"



"It means, the prophecy was true. You have a twin don't you? The prophecy read that one of the twins would come here and wield their second weapon and guardian, the Black Wakizashi. And it looks like you're that twin the prophecy was talking about." Friedrich explained.



"YOU KNOW WHERE MY TWIN BROTHER IS!?!?"



"I'm sorry. Unfortunately we don't even know who your twin brother is or where his location is at." Princess Naomi said.



"Then how the hell do you know that I have a twin brother??"



"Didn't you hear me? I said it was the prophecy that told us of a twin coming here. Common sense immediately kicked in the moment the prophecy said 'twin' wouldn't you think?"



"Violet, I know. You're very angry at your twin brother right now but please hold it in.." Tsuki whispered.





"I..I'm sorry that I screamed..I..I just wanna find my twin brother.." Violet said softly.



"If its true, that means Violet's twin brother must be wielding two weapons then." Princess Naomi said. "W..wait..could it be...?"



"No! It can't be! Thats impossible! For all we know, her twin brother could still have a dormant phantom guardian!" Friedrich replied.





"What what!? Are you keeping something from me??" Violet said impatiently



"I'm sorry but we're not allowed to discuss this information to you or anyone outside of the Sanctuary Order."



"The what!? Why can't you tell me?! I'm his twin sister afterall!"



"Again, we deeply apologise not telling you anything." Princess Naomi said.





The whole castle was quiet. Suddenly quick footsteps were heard running towards the relic room. Everyone got ready their weapons. As the figure quickly ran around the corner, he starting screaming and flailing his arm around and stopped right infront of Friedrich's scimitar.



"Holy crap! I heard so much ruckus from the Inner Sanctuary and I came rushing here to find everyone trying to kill me?!" Shiroi said

"Jeez, Its just Shiroi" Friedrich said to everyone "Kid, we thought you were an enemy"

"Sorrry to keep everyone's hopes up. I was just curious why there was such a commotion here."

"Why'd you have to scream and flail your arm around like that then!?" Friedrich asked

"I uhh...was chased by Grimm?" Shiroi said as he pointed his finger at Grimm

"...Hi?" Grimm smiled crookedly


"Teenagers these days.." Friedrich said as he shook his head and walked away.

Everyone started to walk away from the scene and went back to bed. Shiroi, Violet, Princess Naomi, Tsuki, Grimm and Black Wakizashi were left.


"Violet! I mastered my summoning technique!!" Shiroi screamed in joy

"You don't have to scream you know. Besides, everyone's sleeping. Keep it down a little." Violet said softly

"Sorry! I'm just...so...excited! Hey who's the short black kid?" Shiroi said

"Black?! Who you calling black!? You racist or sumthin? I'm not even black! It's just my ninja apparrel thats black!!" Wakizashi yelled


"Hey Tsuki, isn't that your lil bro?" Grimm asked

"Hey how'd you know?" Tsuki asked in return

"Just guessin' since both of you wear ninja clothes and all.." Grimm laughed


Princess Naomi laughed quietly. "You all seem like one big happy family."

"Family!? Woa woa woa...wait a second. Tsuki has a little brother?!" Shiroi said

"Noo~ I'm her little adopted child~" Wakizashi said in a sarcastic tone. "Jeez this guy's a slow dumbass."

"Who you calling dumbass, shortass!"

"Why you!"

"Enough! Both of you! Little brother, can't you be more nice to these people?!" Tsuki ordered.

"Try being in that sword for a decade or so! It was like prison!" Wakizashi said

"WELL AT LEAST YOU'RE OUT NOW AREN'T YOU!??!" Tsuki screamed so loudly it echoed till outside.

"Holy...cow..chill sister!" Wakizashi said

"YOU ASK ME TO CHILL AND YET YOU'RE THE ONE COMPLAINING SO MUCH RETARD!"

"Whoa take it easy Tsuki." Grimm tried to calm Tsuki down

"I uhh..think I should leave the 5 of you alone for now.." Princess Naomi said. "Goodnight everyone, and please calm down Tsuki." she smiled

Violet and Shiroi were stunned and froze on the spot since they've never seen Tsuki this angry before.

"I..think I just wet my pants.." Shiroi said in a shivering voice

"I think I just crapped myself. She's my guardian and I'm scared now..." Violet trembled

No comments: