Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Phantom Guardians|Episode 9|

"Hey Forked Tongue, where the hell are we?" Shiroi asked

"You don't remember? It's the phantom world where you meditate, or what you like to call, your dreamworld." Forked Tongue replied.

"Oh right..my dreamworld..."


.:Shiroi's Dreamworld:.


Forked Tongue's phantom world was quite different from Tsuki's one. The environment was like any normal fantasy world compared to the blank white environment of Tsuki's

People walked around like any normal day and everyone were busy with their own businesses.


Suddenly

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

4 shots rang through the noisy busy street. 4 people dead on the streets.

"Holy shit. What's going on!?" Shiroi exclaimed.

"Damn, probably a gang war!" Forked Tongue said.


4 guys with hoodies and handguns were walking down the street shooting at 4 other guys, probably other rival gang members


BANG BANG!

BANG

BANG BANG BANG!


"Muthafukas!!! Die bitches!!" one of them said as he emptied his whole catridge


One of them slowly jumped in the air and let loose a barrage of bullets everywhere. One of the bullet nearly hit Shiroi and it went right through Forked Tongue.

"Man, good thing that wasn't a phantom weapon. I wouldv'e been dead.."


"How bout we just kill all 8 of them from both sides." Shiroi laughed

"Whatever man, it's your 'dreamland' afterall. You can do anything here." Forked Tongue said.


Shiroi took out his dual barrelled handgun and stared at it.

"You are a masterpiece aren't you? I was the creator afterall. Ahahahahha"

"You created that?" Forked Tongue asked

"Yeah..the basic skeleton of the gun was from my dad's handgun. Took it apart and remodeled it and added stuff to it. I was about...5 or 6 that time. Then my old man passed away and my mom ran from home. I was sent to a foster home. So yeah..and here I am now.." Shiroi said

"Wow, 5 years old and you already knew how to build a handgun.."

"It wasn't that hard, when my dad died and my mom ran away, that was when my emotions built up, and that was probably when you were born."

"Sounds like it.." Forked Tongue laughed.


Shiroi got his handgun ready and grabbed Forked Tongue's scythe.

"I'm gonna have to borrow this for awhile."

He spun the scythe and held it on his left hand while holding the handgun on his right

"Let's do this.."

He ran forward and quickly slashed off 2 of the gang member's heads off while using their headless bodies as leverage as he ran upwards on their bodies. With the sycthe planted on the ground, Shiroi leaped in the air and fired off 4 gunshots by quickly tapping the trigger twice and all 4 shots landed directly on the other 2 remaining gang member's forehead. Pure headshot with 2 holes on each of their foreheads.


The other 4 rival gang members saw this and started shooting wildly at Shiroi but missing all the shots.

"You're all terrible shots!" Shiroi grinned as he quickly aimed at the first member's face.

At the speed of light, 8 shots were fired, all from Shiroi's handgun and all 8 evenly spread among the 4 gang member's face.

"Nicely done Shiroi," Forked Tongue said as he clapped his hands.

"So like, was that our meditation for today? Cause that was quite short." Shiroi said

"You can continue meditating or you can just stop and go back to the real world. Your choice bro"

"I'll stay for a while longer I guess. Gimme another meditation scenario."

"No prob."


Shiroi closed his eyes and opened them again.

This time the world was inside a castle. It looked familiar.


"Uhh, isn't this the sanctuary?" Shiroi asked

"Indeed, but concentrate or you might not be able to find out what you're supposed to achieve here."


Shiroi looked around and saw a little kid crying.

"Who's that?" he asked Forked Tongue

FT just shrugged

As Shiroi walked closer to the little kid, the boy suddenly stood up and ran away.

"The hell? Where's he going?"

Shiroi chased the little boy to the basic knowledge class.

When Shiroi opened the door, there was a lone man infront of the room teaching a little boy.

"Hey that's the same kid!"

He sat down at the back of the class and listened to the man teaching basic things such as what phantom guardians were, how they were born and everything else. The little kid was infront of the class looking sad and eventually crying.

"What's wrong with him? Why's he crying all the time?" Shiroi thought to himself.

He stood up and walked closer to the kid but then the kid ran out of the classroom.

"You should try and comfort him, Shiroi." A familiar yet eerie voice echoed the room.

Shiroi turned around and looked at the man who was teaching the kid just now. It was his dad!

"Holy shit, Dad! is that you!?" He couldn't believe it and ran out of the classroom.


"Uhh, Forked Tongue...I..I don't like this session.." Shiroi said to Forked Tongue

"Why don't you just keep chasing after that kid. You might find the answer that you've been looking for."


Shiroi ran after the kid to the advanced teachings classroom.

He couldn't see him anywhere but Violet was standing infront of the class teaching, but noone was in the classroom.

"Err, Violet? What are you doing in here? Theres noone here.."

Violet just kept teaching.

Suddenly the little kid appeared behind Shiroi, laughing in a very scary tone. When Shiroi turned around, the kid ran out the room. He chased the kid all the way to the inner sanctuary.

"Isn't this the room where people meditate?" he thought to himself.


The kid kept laughing. Shiroi started to feel shivers down his spine

"Hehehe...Do you know who I am?" the kid asked

"Uhh..no.." Shiroi replied.

The kid tilted his head up and stared at Shiroi. It was....himself..when he was young!!!!"

"Hehehehehehe..now you do. I'm you."

"Hooolllllyyyyyyyy crrrraaaaappp..." Shiroi exclaimed "What the hell is going on here Forked Tongue!!?"

"Forked Tongue is unavailable right now. Hehehe" the kid said as he pointed up

Forked Tongue was haging on the ceiling with the rope wrapped around his neck.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!! What do you want with me!?" Shiroi yelled

"I want you....to...KILL ME!" the kid jumped in the air and took out the same handgun that Shiroi had and shot him on the shoulder

"Faaaackk!" Shiroi rolled to the side and took out his handgun. "W...what..?! Why do you want me to kill you!?"

"Because my dad is dead! My mom is dead! EVERYONE'S GONNA DIE. I WANT TO DIE TOO!"

"Uh...Forked Tongue...this...this isn't funny!"

"I TOLD YOU. FORKED TONGUE IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!" the kid shot Shiroi again on the legs this time. "NOW KILL.ME! OR YOU WILL DIE TOO!"


Shiroi was in deep thought now. He was really concentrating. "Do I..really kill this kid..?"
"Is this a test?" "what should I do?"

"you should try and comfort him"

His dad's voice echoed through his mind.

"I should try and comfort him..."
"Hey kid, listen to me. Calm down and relax for awhile. Sit down next to me."


"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KILL ME!!!!"


"KID! I said calm down!"

"....I don't wanna calm down...I ..I just wanna die..."

"You don't have to die yet. You still got a long way ahead of you kid.."

The kid stared to calm down and sat next to Shiroi, crying.

"Why..why must everyone die?"

"It's okay kid, everyone dies sooner or later, its just...life I guess. Your time will come when it does but not now. You still got people to meet, things to discover. The world around you is expansive and huge, its incredible. You gotta enjoy every moment of it and take it all in whether it hurts you or not. Oh and you gotta meet Princess Naomi. Ahahaha" Shiroi winked

"...t..thanks..Shiroi..I..I guess I should appreciate life more..."

"Don't mention it kid.."

At that moment the kid started to disappear slowly and the surroundings turned blank and white.

"Ahahahhaahaha, well done Shiroi, well done!" Forked Tongue said as he slowly descended.

"I get it now...AND THAT WASNT FUNNY MAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!"

"Well, I gotta do what I gotta do. You were stalling too much with all those worthless dreams of yours. So I tried something else. It was too drastic though.." Forked Tongue shrugged with a sly look on his face

"Well, thanks.. I guess I understand what I should do in life now.."

"And what is that?" Forked Tongue asked

"WAKE UP AND MARRY PRINCESS NAOMI!!"

Forked tongue smacked the back of Shiroi's head with his backhand.

"Seriously.."

"I gotta wake up and summon you..sheesh don't be such a serious jackass.."

Forked Tongue just smiled



In the real world Shiroi opened his eyes as it glowed silver and he realised that he wasn't in his room, he was in the inner sanctuary just like in his dreamworld.

"I know what I gotta do now.." he whispered to himself.

Shiroi took out his handgun and aimed it at the floor. He shot around 20 rounds onto the ground and made a scythe shape.

"WIELD YOUR SCYTHE AND REAP THE WANDERING SOULS, GRIMM!"

The scythe shape on the ground started to crack and glow as the hooded guy bashed open the ground and clawed his way out.

"You finally mastered the summoning technique.."

"You bectha Jim!"

"JIM!!??"

"Jim sounds better.." Shiroi smiled

"But you're still gonna say Grimm when you summon me right?"

"We'll see. Ahahahhaaha" Shiroi laughed

No comments: