Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random cats

My house is like a host for random stray cats to just come in and live. Seriously I've lost count of how many cats I have and next thing you know they're pregnant and having more kitties that my house just can't take care of properly. I remember Jarrod going to the back toilet near my kitchen and seeing a pregnant cat just waiting outside the door to the toilet LOL



One day, out of nowhere, I walk to my kitchen and see a cat that I've never seen before.














"Another stray cat eh?" I said to myself and so I just walked away. It's common to see a cat that I've never seen before at my house XD



But then this cat..is different. Compared to the other stray cats, this one actually listens o.O


Either that or my grandpa has some awesome powers that take control over stray cats LOL


Everytime my grandpa walks to the kitchen, this cat will be there waiting for him. My grandpa asks it to jump on the bench, it'll do it. My grandpa asks it to roll on the floor, it'll do it. It's just so weird. The other cats that's been living in my house for so long never listens to my grandpa ahahhahaha



I wonder if I can ask this cat to do what I want:


"I order you to play games with me~ Especially street fighter 4~ Because I'm a loser and I have no friends to play with at the moment~~~~ *persuasive eyes~*"
















Cat: "Loserrr~~"

Oh well, I tried XD

No comments: